Thursday, July 14, 2016

I SAW JULIAN2?! - How to Get Ready to be Famous


Yay! I SAW JULIAN2!

Here's tips on how to be famous:
  •  Before you make a youtube channel, do the journey book.
  • Get a main look, this goes with an original animal. Mine's the lynx! <3
  • Get your own signature (for autographs). For example, mine is 'Bubblegum'. You can also add a sticker and a background. Mine is the Mira background with a diamond sticker.
  • Have your own intro. Don't say "hi I am playing animal jam". Spice it up!
  • Save up gems. Saving gems isn't hoarding, nor saving diamonds. It's in the name, SAVING!
  • Avoid drama. Now, I am all about drama. I don't block bullies because it's funny to hear them scream like a hyena. I just mean to not start hacking and be the next infamous hacker.
  • Make friends with lots of famous people. I am already friends with Nafaria9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!