Monday, September 5, 2016

Funny Things to Read Backwards

I whipped up some stories that I thought would be funny.
First, read them top to bottom.
Then, read them bottom to top.
They both kinda make sense! Try it:

1. I Hate Dessert

Zoey: Oh well, here we go!
Me: Do you like to eat dessert through your eye?
Zoey: Of course not, that would be disgusting!
Me: Do you eat cake?
Zoey: Yeah! It's delicious.
Me: Did you ever eat your own spit for dessert?
Zoey: Eww, no, I only eat poop.
Me: Did you ever eat your dessert after dinner?
Zoey: Always! It's the healthier route.
Me: Should you eat poop every day?
Zoey: Yeah. Just said that.
Me: Uh, ok, sure...are you my sister? Do you love me?
Zoey: Hey, I love you, sis! Wanna talk?

2. Party Pooping

Rawr: Let's start the party- there AREN'T any streamers!
Me: There are just too MANY streamers.
Rattles: We will need to take some down.
Rawr: I see some guests arriving!
Me: That's really good.
Rattles:  Yep, the cookies are burnt... 
Rawr: Noo, the cookies are burnt?!
Me: I just made a fresh, new batch of cookies!
Rattles: I hate YOU, Princess!
Me: Then I guess I hate the cake you made, Rattles!
Rattles: Okay! I just made a new cake.  

3. Walkin' the Dog

Me: You're supposed to be a good girl, Cindy. Now come, I thought you liked walks!
Cindy: *runs away*
Me: Yeah, PLEASE, come on Cindy! We're gonna walk you!
Cindy: Woof? (Really?)
Me: Yes, you're a good girl, yes you are!
Cindy: Woof woof woof! (I am a good girl, aren't I?)
Me: Come here Cindy! We're gonna walk you! Good girl!
Cindy: *refuses to come*
Me: Hmm, how do I get Cindy's attention.. AHA! *throws treat*

4. Art is Art

Me: *facepalms at Rattles*
Rattles: Ugh no! What are you painting? And why are you so mad at me?
Me: It's not that! I'm painting myself eating chocolate ice cream. Did you forget?
Rattles: No I didn't. And you're painting poop!
Me: I'm painting chocolate ice cream. You are saying poop and it's wrong!
Rattles: It's totally poop.
Me: I'M PAINTING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! GOSH!!
Rattles: What are you painting?!
Rattles: WHAT. ARE YOU. PAINTING!
Rattles: Tell me what you are painting.
Me: *paints and ignores Rattles*

5. Don't Worry, We're Really Good Friends

Rachel: HI. QUINN, MY BEST BUDDY...
Quinn: HI. RACHEL.
Rachel: Okay we started off wrong. Let's start over...
Quinn: FINE THEN!
Rachel: Ok then, if you say so, let's not be FRIENDS! THAT WAS JUST A JOKE!
Quinn: I think I have to agree!
Rachel: ...What Lily said at school WAS right, we shouldn't be friends!
Rachel: And I hate pink, just so you know!
Quinn: So, about playing that game? The PINK PRINCESS game? :)
Rachel: I'm not up for it!
Quinn: Come on! PLEASE.
Rachel: I CHANGED. My MIND. Sorry but NO.
Quinn: Please?
Rachel: I changed my mind, no thanks.
Quinn: Come on... I wanna play!
Rachel: Okay, fine Quinn. I'll play.
Quinn: Yay we can play the Pink Princess game!

---

Thank you for reading my funny sentences I made up!
I like the Art is Art one lol. Anyways, stay safe and jam on...

~Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!