Sunday, September 18, 2016

Art Contest

Hey jammers! Today, I'll be giving you an opportunity to win THESE PRIZES:
  • 10,000 Pollen Specks and 1,000 Honeydew
  • 3 Free Commissions from Me
  • Tips and Tricks on How to Run a Great AJ Blog
There isn't a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. Just 1st place. The winner gets them all :3

What you need to do is comment your username and your art of my animal, Fabulous BraveBuddy.
I am looking for professional, realistic, and sweet art of me. Thank you for participating :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!