Saturday, August 6, 2016

Why do I Delete Posts with Negative Comments?

Well, it's because since people say "I don't understand" or "This makes no sense" I just delete the post, even if it has some helpful tips or carries a positive message. I just don't want viewers to just think "Oh, since other people comment bad things I will too to fit in." NO. This will not happen! And, I am deleting the poll "what is my personality?" Because people vote some mean stuff there. If you voted "dumb and immature," you should at least comment you think I am not smart-smart, but not dumb-dumb either. If you really said that to my face, you would probably be banned from this blog. Just saying. I also put "comments that are made by anonymous users should have their AJ username or their username". Why? Stupid 40 year old men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!