Thursday, August 4, 2016

Am i being hacked?

hi guys lol today i am telling u that i might not be play aj for a long while but i managed to get on my other user but all my animals were just cotton candy hats and elf braclets. (Hopedully this is just a glitch!) so when i finnally figured a way ti logg on it said wrong pass and i dont remember changing it? So i will try to go to the library since my internet is gone (uhhh lets add to that long while..) and well if this turns out wrong i'll miss u guys!Also can u ppl check my animals and see if that wasn't just some glitch? Thanks its kinda werid since it requires my email to change the pass :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!