Thursday, August 4, 2016

Design MY Birthday Party!

I can't come up with good ideas. *looks over at the poll* Not even half of you voted that.
OBVIOUSLY, I took the idea from Fang. So, here it is...

Design MY Birthday!

Food:
BBQ
Sushi
Snacky Wackies
Thanksgiving Feast
Thai
Chinese

Entertainment:
Pinata
Computer Celebration
What's Inside the Gift?
Tag
Marco Polo
Swimming
Ice Skating
Sky Diving

Theme:
Animal Jam
My Little Pony (please no)
Traditional
Autumn
Summer Blast

Dessert:
Cupcakes
Cookies
Cake
Icecream
Brownies
Donuts
Whipped Cream ;D

Music:
Some sort of AJ Jam?
Disco
HIRE A BAND! 
AJ Bday *falls asleep*
Rock
Classical
Kidz Bop (woo!)

Pictures:
Give me some sorta screenshot of a Bday party on AJ!
Gather some people, get somebody to dress up as me...
Maybe even make a video! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!