Monday, June 29, 2020

A New Friend on Animal Jam

   Today on Animal Jam, I got a new friend. Here's how it went.
  
   [WHOLESOME POST ALERT]

   It all started when I was ranting publicly about how headdresses are so rare but I see someone with one every day. I said, "lol im so poor" and this beautiful, kind snow leopard came to my den and said I wasn't.


   It was this dear soul, littleluckycharms.

   BLESS YOU, MADAME.

   I gifted her a spare short spike to give thanks. We need more people in this world like her.

   I'm assuming her friend came and told us to visit her shop. So I did, and I bought a Mira necklace for 1 diamond. What a dealio!

Me and littleluckycharms patiently shopping.


My gorgeous new possession.

   After all this buying, I was pretty tired. So anyways, stay safe and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!