Sunday, December 30, 2018

ATTENTION!

I am making a book called Into the Luniverse and if you'd like to be in it comment down BELOOOW! I have NO idea where to start for this so here are my ideas:

  • Make it a basic highschool setting where we all interact
  • Make it a kingdom, fantasy setting where there's an evil ruler and we're the subjects
  • Make it more like Gacha Life, where we're all just going about our lives and interacting
  • OR make it SCI-FI!!! We're in outer space and visiting a bunch of cool universes.
Those are my ideas lol. If you like any of mine just tell me. If you have one you think is better, than please tell me! I need feedback to write this thing!
Anyway... byaa
=Gacha Kitty=

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm leaning between Gacha Life and Sci-Fi... So I'm going with... both? Eh imma start writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!