Sunday, December 30, 2018

Pusheen is Beautiful

O nu I need to post :< So some people are like:
KIT
GET YA LIFE TOGETHER
and to that I say:
NO
Ok enough with the weirdness. Hold on, there's more weirdness.
"Weird is cool, like if you're weird it's a good weird, love yourself for who you are" -One of my friends
Ok that's it. SO I have a really fat cat and a really skinny tiny cat. So I am not used to cats and their normal size. I just assume all cats should be fat and seeing a normal weight cat makes me go like: "WOOOAH, DATS SKINNY! :o" But all cats are beautiful. I'm talking to you, Pusheen.


I have a folder dedicated to pusheen GIFs. Only GIFs. I know, it's lame, but I can pull any GIF out ANYTIME!!! I just need to say this.
I LOVE THE GACHA MOVIE UPGRADING TO OFFLINE by EMILYKITTY
It is a great movie, and all in all, possibly one of my favorites!!!
The story is original and well executed. The characters are original too, so good points :3 Everything can be understood well and there isn't any miscommunication goin' on.



So good job (clap clap)

I know this was a short post. But just watch Upgrading to Offline please. It will be more interesting.
=Gacha Kitty=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!