Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pencils

I bet the pencil was invented to CHEAT.
Like, it looks like you're writing, but you are erasing!
They invented it because FEATHERS WITH INK DON'T HAVE AN ERASER.
But who invented the eraser, anyone?
______

Hello Blossoms my name's Princessbg, and THIS is the Animal Jam Garden.
______

I hope you like my proness (?) at youtube intros. It took a long time.
Haha, this post isn't about pencils, silly go-billy. Daisy go-crazy.
IT'S AN ART GALLERY YAY!!
______

Picture of Cosmic


Profile Pictures for Naffy and Swirlshine

And that's it. Have a good day!

💜Princessbg💜

1 comment:

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!