Thursday, October 13, 2016

SUBSCRIBE TO BOBCATS MEOW

Hello blossoms!
I just wanted to introduce you to BOBCATS MEOW (this is actually her channel name,
it doesn't have AJ in it so don't put it in). I will call her Bobcat.

Bobcat currently has 0 Subscribers right now and she should get some!
Her videos are like-worthy, so you should totally check them out! So recently,
I found Bobcat's comment in some AJ youtuber's video. I decided to check her channel out.

She had about 6 videos and no subscribers whatsoever. I am not allowed to subscribe,
so I am going to let you do it! Bobcat is super nice and is amazing, kind, and trustworthy!!
I just wanted to give some love to a new AJ youtuber (she started making videos this month)
so give her a round of applause!

Spread the word about Bobcat's channel. If you have a youtube channel or a blog,
tell ALL YOUR FANS to subscribe! She should get lots of love she deserves!
#subscribetobobcatsmeow2k16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!