Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Animal Jam Prom 2016

Introduction

I just had my Animal Jam prom and want to share it with you guys.
Special thanks to montessorigirl123 for hosting the prom.

Outfit & Makeup

Outfit

 

I got my Head Flower at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 350 gems.
I got my Gem Encrusted Necklace at Epic Wonders. It costs 1,500 gems.
I got my Leafy Leg Armor at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 80 gems.
I got my Faerie Wings at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 300 gems.
I got my Raccoon Tail at the Summer Carnival Shop. It costs 2,500 tickets.

Makeup

 

I got my Fur Paint 7 at the Summer Carnival Fur Paint Shop. It costs 200 gems.
I got my fur paint 9 at the Summer Carnival Fur Paint Shop. It costs 200 gems.
I got my Thunder Fur Paint at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 150 gems.
I got my Mascara at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 80 gems.
I got my Contact Lenses at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 45 gems.

Pictures




Pizza pizza PIZZAH!


That's what you call fashion.

Where is it, then? All I see is a smoothie.


Rude.


That's Mira.


A little too close to the camera.. I didn't even have to crop this one.


There they are. Ouch! You bit me. (:(

Jam on ~Princessbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that comments will be moderated before approval.
1. Do not use any swearing, even if you block it out using ***.
2. Don't say anything mean or hurtful towards the blog, someone else's blog, or someone else.
3. Don't say anything inappropriate.
4. Advertising is fine only if you say something about my blog first, but ONLY do it if it's targeted to MY blog.
5. Links are fine, but I will delete comments with sketchy links or links to random things.
6. HAVE FUN!